EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Overview


ready ? I’m an idiot, I’m slow, I make mistakes, but i have a big heart and I put it to good use. Sometimes I just need to think before I act, and open my mouth when I’m not supposed to, but hey don’t we all make mistakes at times ?

Shoutout


4th confession : blablabla -Lisyah- @17:22
Sunday 5 February 2012 | 0 comments
holaaaa! I'm Lisyah . mcm mna sya bole post kat blog ni ada lh tu hacker lh ktakn :p lwa kh ni blog? lwa kn ada forever alone lgi tuh cba tekan button "links'" atas ni lpstu tkn "three.(troll face)" yg terletak d sebelah kiri anda
itulah fb acc sya :p ok! sya perkenalkan diri sya ok?! sya Lisyah.13.Sm St Anne . bukan owner ni blog. mw ca blog sya ? tkn ni --> (http://pianistlyrics.blogspot.com/)
hahaha follow lh ni blog  , jan follow blog sya bca sak
ok2 bye2 :3 nnti sya post lgi InsyaAllah :) huhuhu :'O

Older Post | Newer Post